Tuesday, July 24, 2012

5 Top Nail Polishes for Summer 2012

Bright colors, and pastels are all the rage right now. Here are my top 5 nail polishes for this summer! 

1. Gargantuan Green Grape

I love this color! It comes from OPI's "Brights" collection, which came out in the summer of 2011. It has obviously managed to carry through to this summer as well! 









2. My Chihuahua Bites



In the picture on the left, this color does come across as way more orange than it really is. The color in the bottle is more accurate as it dose have more pink tones to it. 


















3. Planks A Lot 


This is also one of my favorite colors to wear this summer! It reminds me a lot of a darker version of OPI's "I Lilac It" 




















4. No Room For The Blues

This is another great color for the summer! I always love using blues, (i know this is cheesy) but its because they always remind me of a bright summer day! haha 




















5. Sweet Memories


I also love this color! The only thing about it that could be somewhat annoying, is that it does take about 3 - 4 coats to make it truly opaque. 


I hope you have as much fun experimenting with different colors and polishes as i do!! Happy polishing :)

Love Always, 
Paige :)


1 comment:

  1. I want al of these nail polish after reading this post
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete